Apr 27, 2018

sock blockers

I have long admired on Instagram other's finished socks on beautiful sock blockers. Somehow the sock's shape and pattern appears and appeals to you in a different way when socks are properly blocked. So I ordered blocks for myself as well.


I ordered my sock blockers from woodico, which is a Ukrainian company producing wooden sock blockers among other things. They shipped the blockers quite quickly and I even got a follow-up code for my purchase. However, it only worked until the package was shipped from Kiev. It took a few weeks before I finally got the delivery message. In the meanwhile I already thought the package to be lost. Luckily, it was not.

The blockers are wooden and well done - no splinters or anything. However, they tend to be on a big size in my opinion. So the XL is really size 43, L 41 and M 39, I think.

2 comments:

  1. Pitää laittaa tilaukseen, kiitos vinkistä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eipä kestä :) Ei tosiaan kannata menettää toivoa, vaikka tilausta ei kuuluisi kuukauteen...

    ReplyDelete